almost 4 years ago
There are two weeks left to build a conversational app using the Watson Dialog, Retrieve and Rank, Natural Language Classifier, and Document Conversion APIs.
Submissions are due April 15 before 11:45pm PDT. Find out what time that is in your city.
Never submitted a project on Devpost before? Take a look at our step-by-step video guide on how to use the hackathon submission form.
Before you say "ship it!", make sure you run through this list:
- Have you used two or more of the following Watson APIs in your submission: Dialog, Retrieve and Rank, Natural Language Classifier, Document Conversion?
- Does your app interact with users using natural language sentences (not just multiple-choice or yes/no questions)?
- Does your app allow for text and/or voice input?
- Have you included publicly available code, along with any training data you used to prepare the Natural Language Classifier and Retrieve and Rank services?
- Have you included at least one or more screenshots of your solution?
- Have you provided a link to your working application for judging and testing? Did you include step-by-step testing instructions, including instructions for how to download or access your solution for testing?
Be sure to read through the official rules more than once. Or better yet, have a friend or colleague provide a second pair of eyes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.